Hello! I was thinking this morning after reading a comment left by Pink Tulip about not being as far along in making clothes as she would like. I can really relate to that…I have definitely not sewn as many items as I would have liked so far this season. Autumn is fast approaching, and I can feel the cold weather on the way, but I have nothing to wear! I decided that I would put together all the items that I would like to make for myself this season. I have chosen pictures that most closely represent what I would like to make, though of course I will be making my own stylistic changes to each item as I go along. If you are having trouble getting started on making your own clothes, I feel your pain! Take a small step towards building your wardrobe by scouring the internet and patterns at a fabric store to prioritize what you want to make for yourself.
- Shirt dress – Eek! I can’t find a reference for this dress…anyone recognize it? – In progress
- Bold Bag, Anthro, sold out
- Chuncky Asymetrical Necklace, Anthro
- Pleated feminine Tunic, Anthro
- Long sweater, Anthro, sold out
- Jersey dress, JCrew
- Colorful, metallic scarf, Anthro
- Pencil skirt, Anthro, sold out
- Delicate necklace, JCrew
- Skinny Jeans Anthro, sold out
- Bold dress, Anthro – Done!
- Striped Jersey Scarf, JCrew
I am noticing a lack of warm clothing. I think I might have to make a blazer or two to layer over all these things. Have a lovely weekend everyone!